Sunday, 12 April 2009

Thank you!

Hello, it's Julia (disguised as George). I wanted to say thank you to you all for all your lovely messages/songs, cards, and pressies that I received for my 25th (ahem) birthday . I had a lovely birthday and was spoilt rotten and felt very special.
We are now relaxing on the sofa after very nice Easter in Bomo - great to see you all and hopefully see you all again soon!
Passing you over to G now...

HiHi Was great to see you all and speak with Geddars and Adrian on the phone and Al an Litty too. I am slobbing out on the sofa watching red dwarf and the cats are slinking around being smelly. Needless to say half of the chocolates that aunty gave us have disappeared. Stella has gone to sleep and said she had a lovely morning at the beach. We stopped off in Richmond park and went for a stroll. Stella says she would like to eat the deer. Love to you all G,J & S xxx

No comments: