Sunday, 12 April 2009

The excitement of writing my first ever blog entry is beyond measure! And on Easter Sunday too!! How good to hear of all your various enthusiasms and escapades!!! (That's enough exclamation marks for any one blog entry. Ed.) I feel that I shall have to become escapade-inclined and enthusiastic to keep up. I have no digital camera to send pictures of the red squirrels, pheasant, rabbits and gulls that have entertained me through the afternoon but may get round to buying one if I can deal with the instructions.

That could happen soon as I am away for a few days and guess where? No, I am guessing, because Joe McNerney, with whom I am going, has not actually gotten round to booking the originally planned WWI battlefields tour, Paris trip or Amsterdam visit that we had intended. So I am off tomorrow on a Magical Mystery Tour which may not get farther than Fareham. However, watch this space for a report back.

We have had a great Easter here on the Island and it will be good to slow down for a few days and let it all sink in.

With fraternal and avuncular and great-avuncular love to one and all!!! (So there Ed!!!!)

Gerard XXX

No comments: