Sunday, 8 February 2009

Odds and ends

You´re going to wish I hadn´t worked out how to blog now heh heh heh!
My "Nuevo look" hehhehe.

Below are two rather merry colleagues with rather a lot of Christmas ´spirit´ (Deirdre on the left, Niamh the blur on the right)









The Rock of Gibraltar












This is how it should be done, R&R Cadiz style, take note daddy xx









An old one of miss Stella-roo, oh she´s so cute!
And two fruitcakes below at Carnaval last year, a mermaid and Supercadiz (although I never understood the need for the bunny ears!)










So there you all go, a few photos of Cadiz and the flat, I miss you all lots and it´s great seeing what you are all up to, I can´t wait to see you all in the summer, especially Stella mark two wow wow! and pops, the flat will all ready for your visit, counting the days. All our love and hugs and kisses, Litty and Jose xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loverly pictures, although why anyone should be interested in recliners I do not know (kindly book mine now). Looking forward to Holy Week! and thank you for super pictures, Fondest love Pops XXXXXXXXXXXXXX