Sunday, 15 February 2009











Helloooooooo lovely family! So great to log on and see pics of snow, scaffolding and beautiful nieces - plural! And I love your new hair do Miss Fliss, great to see your lovely home too :) It's so lovely to be in touch with you all. I hope you've had a happy Valentine's day, sending you much love from these shores xxx
We had a lovely sharing at my house here, with some chakra chimes my friend Nat brought along to create a soundbath, we also wrote on coloured hearts (one thing we love about ourselves, that we love in someone else, what we would love in our futures) and then wrote our heart's desires into the night sky with sparklers, beeeeeautiful! :) My housemates Ricky (middle) and Matty (Rhs) are in the pic with Mat's pal Jay, who made love cupcakes! Yum!
Meet my new pal the sock puppet (he performed a song about pottery and ceramics class, including an excerpt from the Ghost soundtrack, for a sketch at Montville!). I've also included a pic of the shrine in our lounge which my lovely housemates have let me make, it's so beautiful and I think it really lifts the energy of the room, omm!
All is ace here, I do have much homework, so this week is busy, but am working to keep the balance and I'm surrounded by loving supportive people (and I know you are all sending love from the UK, and I'm sending lots back to you too!) T-boy, received the mail, thank you! please thank k-schno too - such a beautiful treat! I'll write to you both asap, when the homework eases off a bit! xxxx Hope you all have a yummo week, I love you dearly, Ali xxxx

No comments: