


So so so so! Ali's first post! Hurrah and huzzah the crowds cry! Today is boxing day and I have eaten my body weight in festive food and so am rather looking forward to going vegan again when I fly to Aus in ....FOUR days! ooh and woo! In between chomping there has been a lot of lovely family fun having dinner with you all (ha ha, I've just spotted, more food in there!) strolling by the sea and also feeding (more food?!) the ducks in Christchurch - check the pics of Stella the sunshine angel! I've also made some scones as a thank you to the neighbours and work peeps and am now about to chilly chill chill! Tom is at the desk next to me, probably wishing he was me too.
Love you all enormously and think that I'm sooooo lucky to be in your fam
xxxxx Lila Banana xxx
Love you all enormously and think that I'm sooooo lucky to be in your fam
xxxxx Lila Banana xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment