Hello all, very much looking forward to the upcoming Isle of Wight expedition, here are some music and sounds for you in the meantime:
A short guitar recording with some unexpected guest vocals:
I finally recorded a thunderstorm!:
2 comments:
Litty
said...
AMAZING Tommy!!! Really love them both you genius you xxxxx Can-t wait to T-14 whoop! Will try to put up a recap of this year so far tonight in pics now that I-ve downloaded them all.Mucho love to you all, Litty xxxx
Most unusual for swifts to land, let alone play the guitar, and how much did you pay the wren to announce the end of the storm eh? Much enjoyed thank you, paxxx
2 comments:
AMAZING Tommy!!! Really love them both you genius you xxxxx Can-t wait to T-14 whoop! Will try to put up a recap of this year so far tonight in pics now that I-ve downloaded them all.Mucho love to you all, Litty xxxx
Most unusual for swifts to land, let alone play the guitar, and how much did you pay the wren to announce the end of the storm eh? Much enjoyed thank you, paxxx
Post a Comment