![]() |
| Jaswant Thada - Mehrangarh |
Hi all!
I returned from India last Friday after a whirlwind of taxi drives, hotel stays and late night film shoots. The job was pretty crazy - we were shooting a sort of memento video of a two day party for a v.rich couple. I can't say the whole thing was in the best of tastes but it was an experience and a half to travel to Rajasthan and see some of what was afoot there and I met some great people who were also part of the film crew.
The above pic was taken from the top of Mehrangarh Fort on the first day of filming. I have taken lots of other photos too and uploaded them to this web album for your perusal should you wish to do so :)
Much love and hugs,
Txxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment