Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Hallo all!
Just a quick photo-heavy post to show what I have been up to of late!

Best wishes to all, I look forward to seeing what's new down your way 'n' all :)

In no particular order:
                  Rehearsing with At Stations at Rhythm Festival this summer... from L-R: Adam, Tom, Tom (me), & Tom.       Yes, three Toms in on band.

The Mooooon! Click for a bigger version :)

Pops and I (eng.) on th elovely Boscombe beach! (Thanks to Schnoor for the photo skillz!)

A grey, rainy day for a kite festival on Hengistbury Head.

Clouds from the car on the way to Bournemouth station...

Playing at The Proud in Camden, September 2011.

A little chap I found on a late night walk in central London (near Burgess park I think...)

A bunch of the Papp' outside the City of London's Magistrates Court.
It's fun having a beard.
Love and hugs to all! 

T xxxxxx


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The teeth make it Pax