...it's true! Tom, if I were you, I'd get over to this here winda and record the sound. I don't have any new-fangled sound equipment so am instead trying to catch it in a jam jar for you.
Thanks for the bloggington updates! Great to hear your news - K-Schno, tell us more about the book launch, very exciting! Tomface, great sound recording, very exciting all this cool stuff you're up to! And what with A& G gadding about overseas and the rest of you all being so darned attractive, we're doing well eh?!
Today I went to a Hot Yoga class (where they heat the room!) very sweaty! I met the owner who is a very kind lady (she gave me a free class pass!) and I might be one of their cover teachers. Sending out the CV, still researching venues, getting there tho! Tonight I am making pasta with fresh basil. That is my headline news. matty's up to his ears in assignments, but he pulls the look off well, like polo neck of sorts...
The weather is deeelicious here, I can't wait for you all to see it one day (or via a jam jar). Best go get cooking this dinner. I love you all loads, miss you lots, but know we're in each other's hearts.
Big hugs and kisses, Ali xxxxxx
1 comment:
Thanks Alorama! looking forward to skypin' on Sunday! Hugs T&Kx
Post a Comment