Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Unicorns in Noosa!

Word up! Wow, Tommy Geurnsey looks beautiful, as do you boys!Hee! Great to see the pics, what a fun weekend, please send Wes my congrats! Matty and I are off to Noosa (beach up the coast) to ride Unicorns (okay, horses with INVISIBLE Uni-horns) and chilll before I head home on monday (arriving tuesday! Whoop!), can't wait to see you all soon, esp. baby Ru and Stelly Stells! G- I hope your tonsils clear up soon too xxxx the Internship is over, but we're still having celebrations together, party tonight with my wonderful friends with whom I've shared an intense but gratifying six months with!

Will pin you down and show you pics/dvds and films from my time here soon! And am so up for Harry Potter fun too, count me in Fliss, Jose and Pa!

Much love to you all, have a great weekend, love Ali xxx and Matty xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are all having too much fun, although glad to see Rufus is well into snooze mode - good lad; I will contributr properly once I have mastered internet at home.