Sooooo.... here is baby Rufus:
Rufus is a pretty relaxed chap, although he is having a bath at the the mo and by the sound of it is none too impressed! Thank you all for your kind cards and gifts , you are all very generous. Stella has asked that I include a picture of her so that you all remeber who is the head honcho around hobbes Walk:
Tons of love to you all G,J S&R xxx
2 comments:
Splendid young fellow, can he read yet? Who is the pixie with the shades? You are a spiffing if doubtless a little tired family; brilliant all round, gold medal to Mama and Happy Father's day to Papa
and fondest love and prayers to all.
Kevin xxxxx
Ah! Thanks so much for the piccies of little baby Rufus! He is gorgeous, a sleepy little dreamboat! So great to meet him via the net, have already shown Matty the pics - he thinks they're both cuties! I love the pic of Stellatron at the end, the sunglasses, the cheeky grin - hee! Can't wait to hang with them both and you and Jools and the whole fam when I get back! I hope Jools is feeling better by the day and you're all enjoying time together, your magic family! Love you all very much!
Ali xxxxx
Post a Comment