Sunday, 29 March 2009

Tomface!

Wow, wicked sound track, tres funky, you really captured the feel - it made me want to see/hear more! Well done you o clever bro! And also on your orchestral piece, check you out! Very well done Tom, you're creating such great work and giving much attention to detail, you're ace and excellent all rolled up in one big musical note (that note sounds like: Kazzamablammakapowheeeeeyeah!!). Thanks for sharing Tombot!

And how's the rest of the gang? Dad has a veggie patch now (pics please!). And I hear you're gathering for easter, how very yummy indeed! I'll be with the cousins in Melb which'll be wonderful, going to visit the sangha there too I hope. All is good here, I am homework central, but am so lucky to be around the great support of my friends here and also you guys back home. Thank you so much! Wow, it's 3 months in, it's flying by - my brain has expanded much over the last few months! I also feel my artistic vision has grown too- it really helps seeing lots of theatre, to inform my own aesthetic (not to be confused with a verucca). Do you guys find that? G, does trying varied food help with your recipe creating? And you other scrummy lot, what shapeth your world? Do tell! Well, I'd best go eat some fodder and write up my monthly goals (we do this each month for training). Biiiiig hugs and much love to you, Aliwaliwoowaa xxxxx

No comments: