Hup! Hey kids! Thanks T boy for loading up pics, I loooved seeing y'all too, thank you! G-force, your beard looks great, Stelly looks like we did in our romping suits as wee ones! And I love K-schno's germanic finger pointing (hee, soz Schnoorks! xx). All is ace here, sun is hot hot hot and I'm going to try to go to beach tomorrow and i hope to go to satsang at a yoga place tonight. Still househunting, but i've narrowed it down to an area or two now, so that's great.
How are all of you sparkly ones doing? Blog on please! :) Thanks for all your texts and emails and cards, so great to hear from you, I think of you all every single day xxxx we did a mating dance in class yesterday, very sweaty. I feel like a drama student now. I think that's the kind of thing they do, non? Hee! Sending you all love and sunshine xxx om om om xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment